- A university looked to increase its number of student applications for the 2018-19 school year.
535media used geo-fencing next to the university’s billboards as well as around other competing universities.
- We also used keyword search retargeting, category contextual targeting and site retargeting to capture an audience that was in the market for a university.
Over 6,000 submitted applications
Geo-fencing focused on roads near the billboards to retarget individuals with digital ads long after they had driven past the billboards. We were able to layer demographics with these geo-fences to ensure we targeted the appropriate audience.
- 535media utilized geo-fencing on roads nearby the billboards to retarget individuals with digital ads long after they past the billboards. We were able to layer demographics with these geo-fences to ensure we were targeting the correct audience.
- These billboards/geo fences were located in specific high school areas so we also geo-fenced the high schools associated with the location on the billboards.
- We used the site retargeting tactic to target users already interested in the university.
- We used category contextual tactics to target people in the general market for higher education.
- The keyword search retargeting tactic was used to target individuals actively searching for competing universities and higher education within the client’s proximity.
– We dramatically exceeded the university’s expectation of 25 submitted applications by delivering more than 6,000.
- CAMPAIGN CTR – .13% CTR